Excercising Action Inquiry and Mutual Power Programs
For more information and to reserve a seat now for one of our three 2017 Excercising Action Inquiry and Mutual Power Programs click on:
Exercising Action Inquiry and Mutual Power (a GLP certification program)
- supports your own and other leaders’ personal development (1st-person action inquiry)
- cultivates your ability to support colleagues’ or clients’ or team development (2nd-person action inquiry)
- introduces you to the capacity to lead organizational transformation (3rd-person action inquiry).
With the slide toward authoritarian government in parts of the world, including the United States, the question arises with more sharpness and urgency for many of us:
How to exercise vulnerable, alert, trust-building, mutually-and- organizationally-transforming power at work and at home?
The only statistically-validated answer is: through action inquiry.
With the ongoing translation of the book Action Inquiry into Japanese, German, Chinese, and Spanish… and
With the ongoing market opening
- to the significance of vertical leadership development…
- to the importance of being able to measure leaders’ developmental action-logics validly through the Global Leadership Profile
- and to how unique the Exercising AI program is:
the time is now
For more information and to reserve a seat now for one of our three 2017 Excercising Action Inquiry and Mutual Power Programs
To read about Bill Torbert’s leadership struggles when he first discovered action inquiry as a leadership practice during his directorship of the War on Poverty Yale Upward Bound program in 1966-68, click on Creating a Community of Inquiry. You can also find other Torbert publications newly added to our cyber library here.
See Bill give a brief description of
1) the Action Inquiry & Global Leadership Profile Workshop
2) how the GLP can support your work
3) what Action Inquiry means
4) why action-logics matter in the work world
5) why timing is key to leadership efficacy